Program or Topic Area Leader
- Chemical — Pollutants / Contaminants — Toxicology
- Chemical — Pollutants / Contaminants — Identification and monitoring
- Biological — Aquatic Invertebrate
- Biological — Fish
- Biological — Aquatic Amphibians and Reptiles
- Biological — Aquatic Birds and Mammals
Current work in this program is focused around: aquatic life criteria development, biotic ligand model, bacterial augmentation products, water treatment additives, contaminants of emerging concern, whole effluent toxicity (WET) tests, wildlife contaminants, ammonia, flame retardants, current use pesticides, and personal care products.